Saturday, October 28, 2017

THE JOY OF BEING OVER-JOYED



I can feel it. Its making me smile. Its pushing me to sing to my heart till the smile dries. Yes, I see the moon only with my eyes closed and yet, I dont know why.

Is it because of the soothing air? Or is it the subtle yellow ball lying on the tennis court? Or am I just too happy that a dream dreamt seven years ago, is now going to come alive? And once again I wonder but I dont know why. 

I see two little cuties running ahead with the best smiles, a perfectly suited man restlessly on his toes, following the two and a beautiful red sari gracefully darting towards me. I wonder, I still wonder and yet again I dont know why. 

In the middle of a bright sunny day, I saw the moon; the thrilling hot rays of the sun then shimmered to become stars, and once again, it set my mind out to wonder.

With a heap of awkward questions now in my mind, I sat at the edge of a bench trying to understand what had suddenly started to go wrong. And only when the tip of my fingers picked up a pen and my eyes decided to see through a paper did I realize that it was now when EVERYTHING had started to fall in the right place having my beloved ones around when Ive desired to see them the most; watching my dreams form the stream of my life; and realizing that my heart lies in putting pen to paper. 

Then, I finally understood, it was all about THE JOY OF BEING OVER-JOYED.

No comments:

Post a Comment