Saturday, May 19, 2018

Dear Blue Heart!

I read what you had to say to me, and because there's just no way I can tell you so many things over there, I'm going to do it here.

There's nothing moving beyond you, and what I have with and for you. Just always tell this to yourself, because I may not be there to say this to you, no matter how many times I want to. Okay?

Now, I know there's so much you want to and need to know. But you also know why I'm not being able to do it. It does not mean I don't want to.

Accha now instead of ranting, I'll tell you a few things.

Remember all those nights when I taught you to talk over whispers, taught it to you to such an extent that you could literally do it better than me? I miss that, because nobody else has been able to learn that ever again. Not that I've tried, but even if I did, I know nobody can ever surpass the level that you reached. Aur yaad hai, they were all little stuff, stupid conversations, half of which made just no sense. Most of which was either of us ranting! :P

Remember all those mornings when you called up asking me to hurry up and not get late, cause you'd be there waiting for me, on time -  right outside the gate, trying your hardest to convince me to bunk the lecture, and I almost would (except when it was Tax). I topped that subject you know?

Sunn, I know all those little things made all the difference, and now that they don't happen, it feels incomplete. But its not like that, I don't know how to convince you of that.

Accha, I'll tell you the little things you want to know.

So, Badi mummy, bade papa, aur wo (I hope you know whom I'm referring to) yahan par. Wahi unka sick mentality, which I'm sort of getting used to, or at least trying. They annoy me highly sometimes with the rude things they say and do, and I loose my calm, but then somebody or the other calms me down. Yahan itna hi hai, made no new friends here. Accha, aur ek cousin cum friend hai yahan who's getting married. She got engaged a week ago, and I feel shit scared after it. Feels like ham kya sach mein bade ho gaye hain? Itne bade already?

Aur ghar pe, Yamini ka JEE nhi clear hua, so she's trying for Manipal or SRM or other colleges in south (for obvious reasons), aur Yashu ka Medical ka kuch pta nhi kahan hoga. So, beside my studies, those two are on my head. Gamu n Vedu have grown more notorious than when you met them. Mumma is okayish, she's also learning to ignore (better late than never). Papa's back abhi. He'll go back after my exams, when I come back here.

Aur kya bataun, aise achanak yaad karne se kuch aa hi nhi raha dimaag mein.

You remember how I used to show you (usually read kar ke sunati thi) something I'd written? Ab yahan koi hai hi nahi, and there are so many pieces lying just like that, without a review from anybody. School mein kuch log the, phir college mein I found Navrang and you quite jaldi, par yahan to do saaal ho gaye hain, and I've found nobody. NOBODY!!! Such a loner I feel like! But not really, I write, forget that I'd written it, and then read it many days later, and pat myself for it ;) I'm getting used to the idea of myself.

Han to the other day, I was watching Permanent Roommates because I was bored. And I was watching it probably for the third time. I love Mickey yaar. And his Khhoooll! and the way he says, "Hi Tannuu". And the way he's always so sorted and stupid, and he's just too good to be real yaar. So okay, when I was watching it, I was reminded of my love for role plays, which I'd buried deep somewhere. Listen to Ankit Chadha's Dastangoi on Kabir. And then imagine a conversation between Shakespeare and Ankit wala version of Kabir. Maza aa jayega. I wanna do that in real. My shakespeare fantasy that is. :D

Okay, I'll write to you later now.

And never ever let such stupid thoughts take over you. Okay?

I'm far. Really really far. I'm not there to hear you when you need me to be. I don't know when that seconds of video call is going to grow longer. I don't know when I'm gonna get to give you a hug again, (for now, a few days to go). I disappoint you often. But I miss you a lot. I know what its like to not have just one person and feel something missing, but we don't have an option. This mess will clear up soon. I'm hoping it will. And we'll be back. Okay?

Umeedein rozana zinda hongi.. Phir kyun duniyaa umeedein karti nhi!!?? (yaad aaya?)

Accha suno,
Rona nahi hai okay?

Love you tons,
Purple Heart
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™

14 comments:

  1. Itta kuch keh ke keh rhi ho Ron nhi? I love you so much. At times I feel I don't say it with the intensity that I do .You are so important and you just make my world complete. You're the best person I could ask for. It's not that I don't know that you love me, but yeah, I need regular reminders. Getting to listen you say that you love me too makes me feel really good. Ummeed pe duniya kayam Hai, Sab kehte hain. But we have lived that for real. okay I am going to comment in parts

    ReplyDelete
  2. arey pagal, log sochte hain kaise mujhse peecha choote. Aur tum ho ki ye itna acha mauka mila hai, phir b roye jaa rhi :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hatt pagal. Ps, I am still busy with the reply. Time lgega. Raat ko pdhna.bhag jao ๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear purple heart��,
    You know i started talking to you and another girl from the DUTC almost around the same time. I felt attached to both of you. She was the first one to write a letter for me. But I don't know what happened that and I kept getting inclined to you. Having you with me made up for everyone else's absence. I didn't feel the need to have anyone else. I almost dropped hanging out with the rest of the people. If I used to try to sneak out of some place, people used to tease me saying that we know you're going to Lakshmi Bai college. And that you don't spend time with us anymore. Leaving home early so as to Meet you outside your college for a few extra minutes and leaving college early to spend more time with you. You were like this extra marital affair I had. I was willing to leave everything for you. And it was then that I realised that you were the love of my life and the rest were just there, In the background somewhere. And it was you who mattered. I hated having to convince you to skip your lectures, I regretted it later. Sach mei. But spending time with you was the best thing. My day started and ended with you. Such a huge part of my life you were. You always have been. It wasn't like something happened that I suddenly felt connected to you, it was gradual, and mutual and it was the best thing ever. People have come, became one of the most important part of my life and left. But even with all this distance between us,it is you whom I feel closest to. You have that effect, you have that magic in you, that you make people fall for you. Make them love you. You're that amazing. You leave a mark in their lives. Jo saala Tide se bhi nhi wash hota. ��you're like that permanent tattoo. That I'll always cherish. Ahhhhh. Tum kitti pyari ho. I am glad you didn't find me creepy when I said Mai boht chaep hu. I am glad you stuck with me through everything. I am thankful to you for loving the people I loved and not judging me. Well no you judged. Remember the toffee incidents? Avi and I? ����You felt so grossed out every time. ����
    Achha also, how can I forget the whispers.? Neha Di and Karan used to feel so irritated at times. And told me to talk instead of whispering coz that would sound better. �� But yeah I improved all thanks to you. I don't need the whispers anymore. That's one of the things I do just with you. So yay! ����ranting to you still makes me feel so peaceful. �� I need to tell the things going on in my life. I just have to.
    The distance isn't really an issue. We have won over that obstacle. It wouldn't have been possible had you not been doing the things you do to reach out to me. I am forever grateful to you for still believing in me. For not thinking of me as everyone else, for realising that I am going to stay. No matter what.
    The people you're dealing with are really shitty and there was a time when I thought I'd tell you to think things according to their perspective, may be that would help you get over the things that trouble you. But no, these people really are out of their minds. They make me sick. So hats off to you for dealing with them regularly. Anyway, I read this poem by Emily Dickinson yesterday, for my exam , titled "I can Wade grief", in which she talked how everyone has two options:1) to choose the easy way out and be weak. 2) face the obstacles and the hardships and come out strong.
    Whatever happens, happens for a reason, how so ever stupid it may seem.
    I CAN wade grief,
    Whole pools of it,—
    I ’m used to that.
    But the least push of joy
    Breaks up my feet, 
    And I tip—drunken.
    Let no pebble smile,
    'T was the new liquor,—
    That was all!

    Power is only pain,
    Stranded, through discipline,
    Till weights will hang.
    Give balm to giants,
    And they ’ll wilt, like men.
    Give Himmaleh,—
    They ’ll carry him!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Kaafi pyari poem. Achha and Haan time is moving so quickly Yaar, pta ni kis baat ki jaldi h. You realised it when your cousin/friend got engaged. I realised it last year when I held my favourite cousin's little baby boy in my arms for the first time. I cried like a baby when I first held him. It made me realise how old I had grown. How much more is there for me to see. And how this little kiddo is yet to begin his life.

    Being your Audience was the best thing. I encountered so much positivity, so many emotions, first hand and so real, so full of life. I could relate to so much in it, because I could relate to you. I still do. You're the best writer I have known. Not saying it just for the sake of flattering you, I don't need to do that, you know it. I still read your posts, letters, messages in your voice. I have heard that the first thing you forget about a person is their voice and since I still know how you sound, you're safe, don't worry. You're permanent. You're here. And you're going to stay. And be with me. If you still haven't gotten used to the idea of yourself, trust me, you're missing out on a lot of magic. The Kandu I have known is a huge ocean, calm and yet so full of life.and movement. And you're just so amazing.
    Permanent roommates is love. Mikesh Ka khooool I'd the best. You should watch tripling too. It's really good. I am looking forward to veere Di wedding too. Aaaahhhh. And exam khatam hone do. Parso dekhti Hu Dastangoi on Kabir. Although I don't know what that is ��and will do exactly as you've suggested.
    Kandu if I don't let such stupid thoughts corrupt my thoughts, how else am I going to make you talk to me the way you did in this letter. �� Better h tum sudhar jao.
    Also, I hope Yamini and yashvi get to go in whatever fields that they want to. Gamu and Vedu are love. ���� Seriously. ����

    Achha suno, dhyan se Sunna. Tum boht khaas ho. Cough nhi. I mean special ek dum. Boht zyada pyari ho, you're like the moon, whom I look up to when I feel sad or lonely. You give me hope and inspiration to keep going. Kabhi Kabhi badal aa jate h. But you're also the silver lining to my clouds. Tum adha bhara hua glass ho. Tum ummeed ho. Tum Kisi sentence k end pe "..." Ho, tum hi semicolon(;) bhi ho. And Hum aur Tum mei kitti bhi dooriyaan kyu na ho, Tum Hum ke hmesha kareeb rhegi.

    Also, we're meeting now, so soon. �� I'll give you many and really tight and warm hugs.
    I love you.
    More more morest,
    Blue heart ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shit!!! Kash, tumhe pta hai na ki mujhe rona nhi hai? phir ye sab kyu kaha? Idk what to say. Baad m kahungee. Abhi tooo stunned to say anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arre love you too.and intezaaaar ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss you��

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kal btaungi m tumhe. ok?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay!<3. Sahi baat h .Kal exam h wese bhi last. ���� Achhe we pdhungi ��

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know I was suppose to say things to you, but then ye delhi ki garmi is killing me. I don't feel like doing a thing you know. It's so god damn hot. I haven't stepped out of house even once yet. Delhi ka khaana bhi nhi khaya yar :p

    Anyway, I'm going to tell you rest of the things when I meet you. Abhi nahi. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi. I will talk to you only here. Dont know when. Have uninstalled messenger. Everything is fine. Bas. Goodnight. Khayal rkh.

    ReplyDelete