Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Realization

I do not smile all the time. I am vulnerable. I often feel lonely and insecure. I may not have the prettiest of faces and am a little out of my mind on a few occasions. I skip my bath sometimes and have messed up way more than an average person does. I get cranky, dress up weirdly sometimes and I may not be the best choice for you.

SO WHAT?

I am the heart of a person and that's how I'm supposed to be - Absolutely Imperfect!

But you know what's still nice?

Besides all these imperfections, when I sit down with just myself, in the corner of a silent abandoned place, I am able to smile.

I am able to smile, not because I'm happy and not because I had a good day. Its because, I know where I have gone wrong and that I have a lot of things to work upon, and because I see clearly where I stand. And most importantly because, I can feel who I am - This is how it is now. in this moment. And nobody can ever take this away from me.

My view about myself does not change with anybody else's ever fluctuating view. Because, If I don't believe in myself, nobody will; if I don't care about myself, nobody will; and If I can't love myself, then I have no reason fr anybody else to be able to love me.

I am able to smile because of this realization that has dawned upon me. And nobody, Nobody can Ever take This away from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment